Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Once Upon a Murder

Snow is dead...she doesn't want any candy!

Candy will not win over Rapunzel!

"CANDY!!!"




I was after the prince, Chris (Hansel) wouldn't let me


Chris was trying to win my love all night...


Chupps let Abigail try on their costume at the end of the night

Abigail and Kayla Elf




The husbands planned an AWESOME night with a fairy tale themed murder mystery night. I have ALWAYS wanted to do one and was so excited that we got to for Valentine's Day! It was SO FUN. We didn't guess the right killer, but Chris and I both won "Drama Queen" awards. I totally want to do one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment