Now he has taken up all gran brewing. It is so fun for him. It allows him to really "relax" and feed into his cheapness and generosity (because it makes a great little thank you gift for the guys on his team at work). I am so happy that he enjoys it, I don't mind having the house stink for a few day. :)
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water
Tuesday, July 1, 2014
All Grain
My sweet husband works so hard. After his long hours at work (and the extra work he does from home/his phone), he gives himself to our family and volunteering at school, church and AWANAs. He does morning Bible time and struggles with the kids every night. When they go to bed, he helped me clean and do projects. Oh, and he gets up early to work out at the gym. He has not real outlets to "relax." He doesn't play video games, watch sports (because he works every weekend), or go golfing. When he started brewing, it fit with his love of the microbrews here in the northwest. After learning the science and art of growing, roasting and brewing coffee, this was right up his alley.
Now he has taken up all gran brewing. It is so fun for him. It allows him to really "relax" and feed into his cheapness and generosity (because it makes a great little thank you gift for the guys on his team at work). I am so happy that he enjoys it, I don't mind having the house stink for a few day. :)
Now he has taken up all gran brewing. It is so fun for him. It allows him to really "relax" and feed into his cheapness and generosity (because it makes a great little thank you gift for the guys on his team at work). I am so happy that he enjoys it, I don't mind having the house stink for a few day. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment