*Art for Kids, clown competition!
*Another tooth out...![]() |
| *She cracks us up with what she does...such random creativity |
Yes, I am an adult and I still lick my fingers...confession!
![]() |
| Abigail was glad (after being FORCED by mom) that she went on the bumper cars |
![]() |
| *View from our "date night" hotel window at the airport |
*What "life" looks like with kids and forts :)
*The kids said good-bye to Kaleb and Korbin who moved to California
*The rare times we are not too busy...leaves moments to laugh and roll around
*SWBIBLE had so much fun caroling around the neighborhood for Christmas
**I love teaching Art Lit to my kiddos! It is the best!!!
*Isaac vacuums to earn a little extra money...he used his money for BOOKS! Awesome!
![]() |
| cute note from a classmate |
![]() |
| OBOB (Oregon Battle of the Books) |
![]() |
| Chris typing 3rd grade biography reports on his "day off" work |
![]() |
| Sweet moments between siblings...giggles, giggles |
![]() |
| Common Core=UGH!!! |






















No comments:
Post a Comment