Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Sunday, January 22, 2017

Thanks 22/365


I am especially thankful for friends who are not there everyday but are there when you get together. It was nice celebrating Liana's 40th birthday with a group of gals who were willing to come together to love her at Sinju Sushi even though 1/2 of them would never eat sushi. I actually really like the food, but the company is even better. The highlight was connecting with the Dorans. I got to drive with Katie and the kids stayed together with Mike. There was lots of farm fun, climbing trees and just connecting. Isaac's prayer tonight summed it up, "Thank you God for our great time with the Dorans." Abigail wants to move closer. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment