Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Thanks 291/365

What a sweet day with our girl, snuggling on the couch, going to the mall, going out to lunch...it's fun just hanging out with her. She was nervous about what Mrs. Fuller would say about her during our conference today, but she breathed a big sigh of relief when we told us how great she was doing.
One thing we liked that her teacher mentioned is how evidently Abigail really strives to help others and sincerely wants to to what is right.



It was a HUGE blessing to visit my friend Michele in the hospital. It was the first time I have seen her since her brain bleed months ago. It was refreshing to laugh with her and be able to listen to her joys, and fears and struggles. It was a big treat to paint her toes and giggle as we cut off the tips of her new socks so she could show off her new happy feet. I cannot describe the humbling gift it was to rub her feet along side my friend Rose then put lotion on her arms. I don't know who feels more blessed...Michele or us? I think us! As a bonus, Rose and I got to get to know one another on a much deeper level (even though we have been in the same Bible study for a few years).


No comments:

Post a Comment