Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Thursday, November 30, 2017

Thanks 333/365

Thankful for Dr. Hester cutting out a mole that looked suspicious on Chris' arm, thankful for free pictures with Santa (complements of Dar and Darcie), and thankful I have a son who really does love me and care about my feelings (even though he hurt them a lot when he didn't unbutton his shirt for the pictures I really wanted). After he understood, though it seemed little, that is was very important to me, he felt bad and came to me to seek forgiveness. I am thankful for grace shown to me. I know it's not a big deal, but I really ask for very few things to serve me...this was one of them. At the same time, I am reminded that the Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve and give his life as a ransom for many. Even a shirt or a perfect family picture is not what I should make an idol.

















No comments:

Post a Comment