Happy birthday to the most amazing wife, mother and friend I know! I'm honored to be called your husband! Thank you for serving our God so well! Enjoy this day my love! Happy birthday Amber!
What today looked like in pictures (including some photos from my younger years, including awesome hair the first day of 6th grade):
I am so thankful to be a mom. It is a gift I prayed for for many years. I consider it a blessing to make my family yummy burgers on my birthday, wear a headband Abigail made me as we shopped at Trader Joe's, and take my sweet girl to a doctor's appointment. I am blessed indeed!
A special highlight of today was the amazingly thoughtful gift Chris got me. He replaced the cross necklace from Tiffany & Co that my friend, Tiffany, originally bought me before Isaac was born. The chain broke when they were babies and the cross got lost in one of our moves. It was really meaningful to me and he found someone selling one for a "deal" compared to buying a new one at the store for $350. I love his thoughtfulness and his bargain-hunting abilities.
He gets me!!!







No comments:
Post a Comment