Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Monday, July 31, 2017

Thanks 212/365

I am grateful for air conditioning and the ability to stay cool when it's hot outside. Thank you for the money to buy the HUGE amount of school supplies we bought today. I am also so grateful for all the free books we can borrow from the library (especially for our OBOB list). I do not take for granted the free treats the kids get for the summer reading program. We are so spoiled. I pray that I never begin to "expect" all these things and continue to stand in awe of the abundance we have access to were we live. Today, I am grateful.

Thanks for a fun time at the Korenthal salon putting egg and coconut oil in our hair.



No comments:

Post a Comment