Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Saturday, June 10, 2017

Thanks 161/365

I am so thankful for the body of believers who are the hands and feet of Jesus. I am thankful that God is in the little details we don't even see. I am thankful that He gave Connor the boldness to call 9-1-1 when his mom needed it, and directed a friend to follow the firetruck to their house in time to take care of the boys when Michele was rushed to the hospital with a brain bleed. I and thankful to see brothers and sisters rally around in prayer and support for Brett. I am thankful for Romans 8:14 and You putting that on Brett's heart amidst terrible suffering and uncertainty. I thank You that your character remains the same when circumstances are crazy.

You are always sovereign and in control.

I am thankful that out date night turned into babysitting the Opferman kids so John and Beth could more freely serve their family. I am thankful for the truth that THERE IS NO BETTER PLACE TO BE THAN IN THE CENTER OF GOD'S WILL.




No comments:

Post a Comment