Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Monday, June 12, 2017

Thanks 163/365

I'm thankful for wrapping up the art of Art Lit! It's a gift to serve, but it's also a gift that rest from this will come soon. Praying we will finish well.

I am also thankful for a spontaneous lunch with Jenn. I love a friend who I can be 100% with...the good, the bad and the ugly. Laugh, cry and confess to...or just walk around with at a store.

I am thankful Isaac's toe is healing well...and for medical care.

I am thankful that Chris makes enough for me to stay home.

I am thankful the dog is clean and we live in a safe neighborhood.

I'm thankful I am so attracted to my husband after all these years (and him to me).

No comments:

Post a Comment