Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Thursday, June 15, 2017

Thanks 166/365

I am thankful for being able to get downtown with moments to spare for Abigail's dance rehearsal. Moments...
I am thankful for Google to get us there and the reminder that, if the worst problem I face today is the stress of getting to a rehearsal, then my life is REALLY EASY. People would be happy to have the "problem" if did today.
So, I am thankful for the ability to be there for my girl, to be able to afford lessons, and the health we have to be able to participate in the things we do.




Isaac is thankful for a date with Dad. They went out to Fresh Grill and talked A LOT. Just being with dad and talking about work and the school year was really great. Isaac doesn't get alone time with Dad often, so the bonding time was a gift.

*I just had to throw in this picture because this will be in our future before we know it!



No comments:

Post a Comment