*I'm also thankful that the city came around and took care of out tree that fell in the last snow storm. We thought we would have to deal with it ourselves or pay someone else to do it. It was a nice surprise that city crew came by and, within minutes, it was chopped up and in the wood chipper.
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water
Wednesday, February 1, 2017
Thanks 32/365
Thankful for a "normal" Wednesday of the gym, serving at Downtown Bible Class, and Bible Study. I am so blessed to be able to serve others in Jesus name and be fed/encouraged by a group of of people who love Jesus. I know that other believers in Jesus in other countries do not have it this easy to live out their faith and meet without fear. I and thankful for is and do not take it for granted (well, I try not to take it for granted).
*At one point, I was tempted to complain when the city truck was blocking me in as I was in a hurry to get downtown, but then I looked at the guy up in the bucket repairing my streetlight. I has humbled to see how much the bucket was rocking in the wind, and my grumbling heart softened with gratitude. When they said they would be another five minutes, I just smiled and thanked them for coming out and encouraged them to be extra careful with such high winds. I really was thankful.
*I'm also thankful that the city came around and took care of out tree that fell in the last snow storm. We thought we would have to deal with it ourselves or pay someone else to do it. It was a nice surprise that city crew came by and, within minutes, it was chopped up and in the wood chipper.
*I'm also thankful that the city came around and took care of out tree that fell in the last snow storm. We thought we would have to deal with it ourselves or pay someone else to do it. It was a nice surprise that city crew came by and, within minutes, it was chopped up and in the wood chipper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment