Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Thanks 45/365





I am thankful that God is love.
Chris is thankful that the day is over.
 Yet, he's thankful, in the midst of that, that this day is no surprise to the Lord.
Chris is grateful for starting this hard day with a group of men gathered together to discuss the Bible (James 1). More than anything, it was amazing and encouraging to be around these godly men talking about the Word. 
I am grateful for the ladies at BSF and their heart for Jesus.
I am super grateful that we can afford for me to give time volunteering at the kids' school. It was the last Valentine's Day where the kids will have a party at the same school. I lead Isaac's party and had a blast. I kept teasing him, in front of the class, about the fact that he didn't make his mother a card.
I'm also thankful that the poop emoji bracelets were a hit (I called it). 

No comments:

Post a Comment