Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water
Saturday, February 18, 2017
Thanks 49/365
I am really grateful for a husband who loves me in such tangible ways. He works hard and comes home and serves us more. I have been really thankful that we share an attraction for one another that runs so much deeper and intense than ever. We have worked hard in many areas of our marriage, including the intimate areas. Communication and selflessness is key. God has given us a unification as husband and wife that we only share with one another...no one else on earth connects with me like my husband...not my children, my parents, not my neighbors or my dearest friends. I am thankful that we are united in a way that is unique to marriage. I am thankful we invest in that way because it deepens our connection in every other area in our marriage. I am thankful that my husband looks at me in a way no-one else does and makes me feel so beautiful. I am thankful for his love.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment