Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Thanks 35/365

I am so grateful for my husband who makes me feel so beautiful, even on my worst days. I am thankful for my daughter who has so many friends that she had back-to-back birthday parties to go to today; Science party with Delaney followed by a trampoline party for Rachael. She has these great experiences and has her well desired social time. As a treat, I get time with my boy who I adore being with. He is thankful for the foot long NY style hot dog at the mall on our date. We love trying to guess the mystery Lego mini figures (and we always get it right). He was able to use his gift card that he got for his birthday to buy some new Legos. He loves building and came home to play with his sister. I am thankful for their bond. I am thankful for my family, my fuzzy Fonda and Daddy, whose laugh makes movie night so much funnier.




No comments:

Post a Comment