I am so thankful for a day off with Chris. I am thankful for dental care, for Lili and Jake who work hard to give massages for only $25, for a new sport coat for Chris with a gift card, and for sunshine to walk the dog and pick up the kids. It's a blessing to have Friday's together. Our dates keep our marriage strong. I love that we can kiss at a stoplight and he makes me get butterflies in my stomach.
I am grateful that the kids give their best at school. They didn't win their OBOB battles, but they did their best. I am grateful for that. We are blessed by their school and their teacher's this year. I praise God Isaac can make cool computer games that highlight his BizTown experience.
Most of all, I am really thankful that my parents are well and live within driving distance. I praise God that the kids begged me to sleep over at their grandparents because they love them. Abigail wants to get extra treats and do crafts with Gramma. Isaac wants to snuggle with Papa and read together. I pray that they live long and their bond with the bond deepens even more. Oh, and thank you Jesus for Papa who make us dinner (like fried rice).
No comments:
Post a Comment