The evening was full of laughs as Chris installed a new doorbell with a speaker. Chris gets on these kick and we just go with it.
Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water
Friday, February 24, 2017
Thanks 55/365
I cannot express the gratitude I have for the times that Chris and I have off together on Fridays. Even if the day is spent running to the tailor (Mr. Kim smacked Chris on the bottom after measuring him) and getting work document signed, we still get to be together. WE can talk in the car without too many interruptions (though I surrender to the fact that Chris is always truly working). We laugh. We connect. We even get some downtime to make yummy salads for lunch and watch a Redbox with a coupon (Hacksaw Ridge).
The evening was full of laughs as Chris installed a new doorbell with a speaker. Chris gets on these kick and we just go with it.
The evening was topped off with a beautiful tea for Sarah White's 35th birthday, hosted by Marci. She made the evening so fancy and the conversation made it so meaningful. After learning that one of the women there has a husband who is very sick (and praying that God would give them answers), I am especially thankful that Chris is well enough to go to work. It is a gift I take for granted far too often.
The evening was full of laughs as Chris installed a new doorbell with a speaker. Chris gets on these kick and we just go with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment