Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Jesus answered, "Everyone who drinks this water will be thirsty again, but whoever drinks the water

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Thanks 33/365

Thanks for plans that "change" to be exactly what God has planned. I'm thankful that we were able to get to school today to train the parents for Art Literacy (and for Heidi who covered for the evening training), for serving with Chris at the school and for teaching science to the 5th grade class. It's so fun that he is called "Cool Dad," and the kids hug me and come to me like I am a paid staff member. It is a gift to be in their lives. (I'm also really thankful that Chris successfully burned paper to demonstrate polution without burning down the school...though the smell did scare people). I hope the kids learn, but I hope the time we get to be in their lives impacts their hearts.

I'm also so thankful we made it out of town before the ice and snow trapped us. We safely made it to Greatwolf Lodge with Isaac's buddies Johnny, Carson, and Preston. I'm thankful for this group of boys. I pray that these boys would grow to be godly men who sharpen one another as they grow up.




No comments:

Post a Comment