Today I am thankful for those who faithfully minister to little kids when their parents are in church and/or Bible study. I was so blessed to help in the 2s during BSF today and watch, in awe, as the regular teachers did an AMAZING job with all the kiddos. I love that they do it for free because they love Jesus and love those little ones.
I am thankful that Abigail has been working harder to do her best. Today she passed her 2s in division, got praise from her piano teacher, finished her weaving in class, and was moved to the front row in her dance class because she knew the moves so well.
I am also thankful for my son's new green screen (and am excited to see what he will do with it).
I am thankful that my dear Chris is working hard today with such endurance and strength. He was not treated well by a client, but he is handling it with much grace and patience. Some days at work are challenge, but he continues to persevere for the sake of Christ, his family and his boss.
I am also go grateful for Christian music. We are so blessed to hear it on the radio and online. Today, these lyric ministered to me:
In the eye of the storm (yeah, yeah) You remain in control
In the middle of the war (middle of the war), You guard my soul (yeah!)
You alone are the anchor (ooh), when my sails are torn
Your love surrounds me (yeah!)
(Eye of the Storm, Ryan Stevenson)
No comments:
Post a Comment